Top Social

Contact Us

Stephanie & Jesse {A Wedding Day Peek}

Friday, August 19, 2016
Well, it’s been a rainy month.  I remember watching the skies as I made my way down the interstate hoping for at least a little break in the clouds.  Normally, I wouldn’t place too much stock in weather reports and daily forecasts but this one was calling for a break in the rain later in the day and I was crossing my fingers that their prediction would be right – after all, Stephanie did have her heart set on an outdoor ceremony!

As soon as I got to the venue and walked in, it poured. Like, a lot.  The venue was ready to move everything indoors but we were all optimistic that the weather would break in time for the ceremony, even with all the nervous peeking out of windows – and thankfully, it did.


Stephanie and Jesse had the wedding of their dreams.   And as the gloomy day gave way to a beautiful sunset, they celebrated with family and friends and danced the night away together - the packed dance floor giving way to them as when the song, Jessie’s Girl came on.  Seems like Jesse had his girl after all.





























































Post Comment
Post a Comment