Top Social

Contact Us

Samantha & James - A Wedding Day Peek

Friday, May 19, 2017
If we’re lucky someone will walk into our life and touch our heart in the most profound way, enriching our everyday with their presence.  Samantha and James were lucky. You can see it in their smiles and the way in which they love.  Affection and laughter are the greatest combination and these two love in a way that would inspire any writer or poet. 

I remember instantly liking them as we met over coffee to discuss the possibility of working together for their wedding.  There was this charm and laid-back sense of centeredness to them that I totally resonated with, and I was beyond excited when they booked me immediately after our coffee date in the parking lot.   I knew these two were something special, and I wanted to be a part of it.

Their wedding was timeless.  Samantha and James looked like they stepped right out of the pages of history - you could almost imagine streets lined with Packards while the faint sounds of Moonlight Serenade by the Glen Miller Orchestra played somewhere off in the distance.

Samantha and James, I want you both to know how incredibly honored I was that choose me. You guys are something special – you’re both incredibly kind with wonderfully rich hearts and being able to share in your wedding was amazing.  I was honored to be your photographer and I’m even more proud to call you friends.  Congratulations and may love and laughter brighten all your days.




Post Comment
Post a Comment