Top Social

Contact Us

Chasing Light 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013
You learn a lot about yourself when you drive across the country.  For starters, I learned that I need no more living space then the backseat of a jeep.  Armed with a sketchy GPS that got us lost, we headed west in search of our own personal odyssey.  Like mythological heroes that came before us, we set out into the great unknown with a pack full of clothes, way too much photography gear, and a greater sense of purpose than I had ever known.

2013 was a year of personal triumph, heartache, mind numbing scenery, and most importantly, growth. As is now my annual tradition upon the changing of the years, I'd like to share with you all some of my favorite photographic moments from 2013.  Some are amazing photos, and some are amazingly personal, but all represent my deeply rooted desire to capture life as it happens.

Post Comment
Post a Comment