Top Social

Contact Us

Emily & Dan - A Cleveland Wedding Story

Thursday, October 5, 2017
I have to be honest; I’m a pretty lucky guy.   I have these insanely amazing couples for clients and I couldn’t be more honored to share these amazing moments with them.  Emily and Dan are no exception. There is a quiet sophistication about them that I really love.  Dan is this quiet gentile soul and there is something about Emily that feels like she belongs in 1940s Hollywood. The two of them together is magic and I loved everything about their wedding - from the dresses to the décor (party animals, seriously a killer idea), to their gorgeous floral arraignments.   Perhaps the most unique thing about Emily and Dan’s wedding was the fact that almost seven years ago to the day, it was Amber and I getting married at St. Angela’s.  I could feel, more distinctly than any other wedding, the emotions that Emily and Dan were feeling because, well, I remember what it was like to stand in their shoes, feeling those same things, in the same spots. It was amazing to watch them become husband and wife and to share all those happy moments and memories with them as they begin their new journey together.  And it was also pretty amazing to relive all those old feelings one more time. 

Vendors:






















































































Post Comment
Post a Comment