Top Social

Contact Us

February Seven

Thursday, August 22, 2013





“I traded what I know for how I feel.”
-February Seven, The Avett Brothers

I've been drawing a lot of inspiration for my photography lately from music; the way that certain songs resonate with something deep in our psyche and draw forth memory and feeling.  Some songs recall the sweetness of secret smiles and cross room stares from when my wife and I first met.  Others, the deep, passionate longing that a cross-country romance creates.  And still others, the very essence of life's happiness; the simple joy of the road, un-seen vistas and the comforting presence of my best-friend in the seat next to me.  So turn up that song and let the melody carry you away to wherever your heart longs to be.

Post Comment
Post a Comment