Top Social

Contact Us

Heather & Doug (Engagement Session}

Friday, November 15, 2013


I must confess, the best part of my job is telling the stories of others.  Everyone person I photograph is so unique and their stories so different, that I can hardly wait to see what the next photo shoot will bring! 

It was a beautiful fall morning when I met Heather and Doug for their engagement session.  The air was light and crisp and the leaves were awash in the golden light of the season. It was, picture perfect.

These two were so natural in front of the camera – they folded into each others' arms like perfectly shaped puzzle pieces and they smiled with an effortless grace.  For a brief moment I was allowed a glimpse into their love story – a story filled with the passion of the open road, of quiet Sunday afternoons, of simple moments with family and friends around the fire and of a long and comforting love.

So excited to see what their wedding will bring!















Post Comment
Post a Comment