Top Social

Contact Us

Megan & Jeremy {Engagement Session}

Friday, January 17, 2014


Snow had fallen fairly heavily upon the ground and a deep winter freeze was just around the corner.  Around us, the forest was still and silent, punctuated only by the sounds of our laughter.  Whenever I get the chance to combine my love of nature with my love of photography, it’s a good day.  Whenever I can combine that love and photograph a couple that is as much fun as Megan and Jeremy, it’s a great day.

We hiked to a frozen waterfall, made use of an old barn (I had been dying to shoot there) and had a snowball fight in a field.  No matter where I put these two, one thing was certain; their deep and abundant love for each other was shared with the world through a laugh and smile.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post Comment
Post a Comment