Top Social

Contact Us

Andrea & Eric {A Sneak Peek}

Wednesday, November 5, 2014


The first time I met Andrea and Eric was the day before their wedding.  They were an out-of-state couple with a penchant for adventure and a sense of balance that only comes from spending time in wild spaces.  I liked them immediately!

Their wedding was the perfect blend of classic meets natural. Chic little details and a gorgeous riverside venue paired perfectly with sweet and personal touches like the wedding cake that grandma made.

They were all smiles that day; their family and friends bearing witness to a beautiful start to their new life together.  I hope they make their way to Ohio often and when they do, I hope they drop me a line.

Congratulations Guys! I loved every single moment of your wedding day!























Post Comment
Post a Comment