Top Social

Contact Us

Something with Love and The Paper Vow {A holiday shoot}

Friday, December 12, 2014
I'll admit it. I'm a bit old fashioned.  There is something I really enjoy about getting Christmas cards.  I think its the fact that this is the only time of year that we still take a few movements to sit down and write something a little special for the people in our lives.  We email and instant message, send pictures from our phones, but getting a little envelope of well wishes in the mail for holidays still makes me smile.

And no one is doing holiday cards better than these two - for Amber's annual holiday shoot we decided to bring along our good friend Christy of The Paper Vow to have a little fun playing around the beautiful downtown of Chagrin Falls.  

www.somethingwithlove.com
www.thepapervow.com









Post Comment
Post a Comment