Top Social

Contact Us

Theresa & Eric {A Sneak Peek}

Thursday, August 27, 2015
I really love this family.  I have gotten to be a part of so many special moments and I will be forever grateful to have witnessed each and every one of them! Theresa and Eric are amazing – they have this unbelievable knack for having fun and making each other laugh!  They’re the ones you secretly hope are coming to the party because when the show up, you know it’s going to be a good time.

Their wedding was no exception.  I love how they mixed the formality of a wedding with their unique sense of playfulness to say “I do” in a way that was totally their own. 

Everything was perfectly Theresa and Eric.  The details and colors created a feeling of romance while the distinctive setting of the Tangier made for a wedding that was part poetry reading and part concert.

Sometimes, songs say things best – the feelings locked away in the memories of rhythm and tempo. 

“And so today, my world it smiles. Your hand in mine we walk the miles. Thanks to you, it will be done for you to me are the only one.” - Led Zeppelin































Post Comment
Post a Comment