Top Social

Contact Us

April and Dan {A Sneak Peek}

Friday, October 2, 2015
I loved these two!  April and Dan have an effortless, expressive way about them! Soft smiles, and gentle snuggles were the order of the day.   The warm, late summer sun cascading softly through the waning colors of the season was a perfect fit for these two. 

There are some moments that just stick with you in life and I’ll never forget watching their family dance all together at the start of the reception.  It was such a stirring moment and one that didn’t leave many eyes dry.  These two families had come together as one and watching them share that moment together tugged at my heartstrings.


I once heard a photographer say that whenever we take an image we leave a small piece of ourselves in it – it’s a tiny snapshot of how we see the world.  For me, I love, love: that deeply stirring, inspirational quality of feeling that has moved the pens of poets for generations. April and Dan have that sense of poetry to them and it was amazing to watch their family and friends gather round and to share in the celebration of that love.




















































Post Comment
Post a Comment