Top Social

Contact Us

Ashley & Peter {A Sneak Peek}

Sunday, December 13, 2015
The best things in life aren’t things. They are the moments that make our hearts beat a little happier; they are the moments that make us smile so big others can’t help but smile with us.  They are quiet Sunday mornings; and sometimes, they are the chances that we take.

Peter and Ashley’s love spans the North American continent: a serendipitous result of Ashley’s decision to move to Canada.  I think one of the most fascinating things about my job is hearing each couples’ love story: the twist and turns of fate that lead two strangers to become husband and wife.   I often find myself silently marveling at them – at how everything had to come together just right for two people to meet.  The romantic in me smiles at the idea.

I first met Ashley through her cousin Megan (one of my past brides). And though it would be many months before I could meet her and Peter face-to-face, I liked her instantly.  It is the highest compliment I can receive to work with the same family again – to be entrusted with capturing so many special moments, not once but twice, is a huge honor. 

Peter and Ashley are so amazing together.  I love how their faces light up when they see each other - their smiles perfectly echoing the joy the other feels.  I love how gentle Peter is with his wife, how lovingly his eyes turn when he looks at her.  Amber and I loved getting to laugh and smile with them as we shared in the celebration of their love with their family - family that we now call friends.

And though we often look beyond the simple moments in life to grander times, I hope, at least every now and then, Peter and Ashley stop and marvel at all the simple moments that lead them to find each other in this great big world of ours.

























































Post Comment
Post a Comment