Top Social

Contact Us

Jen & Brad {A Sneak Peek}

Friday, December 4, 2015
I have a really amazing job.  I get to be a small part of someone’s really special day and nothing makes me love my job more than seeing a couple who is so excited to be getting married that they can’t contain it! That was totally Jen and Brad!! From the way they smiled at each other to the way she snuggled so perfectly with Brad – they were pure happiness!

One of the biggest memories I have from their wedding was watching Brad’s reaction to seeing Jen for the first time as she came down the aisle – his excitement was unmistakable and his reaction, priceless.   It’s those kinds of unrehearsed and unpredictable moments that I love so much about photographing weddings.  It’s real and raw emotion – it’s the stuff that makes us remember we’re alive and it's so undeniably amazing.   Thinking back to that moment still makes me smile!


If ever there were two people that were clearly meant to be together, it’s Jen and Brad.  Anyone that loves that big is special.  I often get asked by potential clients to describe my photographic style – to explain in words that which only the heart can see is something that is incredibly difficult to do. I always say that I’m there to tell the story of your wedding: that all the chaotic and beautiful moments give meaning to your day and they make that day unique to you alone.  Watching Jen and Brad, so happy and in love, write the next chapter of their story was something that I will carry with me for a long time to come.















































Post Comment
Post a Comment