Top Social

Contact Us

Justine & Marty - A Wedding Day Peek

Wednesday, December 7, 2016
One of the things I love most about Justine and Marty is the way he makes her smile. It’s not an ordinary kind of smile – this smile, it’s special. Justine’s whole world lights up and seeing it makes me happy.  They are this amazingly fun couple who share a unique passion for life; they have this joy about them that’s honestly infectious, and I love how sweetly they love each other. 

Sometimes as we go through life, we encounter people that touch us in such a way that they leave this indelible mark on our life; and somehow, we know our lives will be forever changed for the better for having known them.  Imagine that times two and you’ll have a pretty good idea of what it’s like to spend time around Justine and Marty. One of the things I’ve learned over the years documenting so many weddings is that love comes in many forms.  Love can be romantic, it can be passionate, it can be shared in hugs or poems; it can come in the form smiles, it can come from an innate sense of joy – but I think it’s pretty special when it can do all of that all at once.  Justine and Marty, I hope that you’ll always make each other laugh. I hope you’ll always dance together.  I hope you’ll always play together.  You guys are truly meant for each other – there is something special in the both of you and you bring it out in each other.  I hope you keep smiling always. 





























































Vendors:
Makeup - MyFairMakeup

Post Comment
Post a Comment