Top Social

Contact Us

Some big things are coming!!!

Saturday, December 9, 2017
Some pretty big and exciting changes are occurring here behind the scenes as we prepare to wind down 2017 and gear up for 2018 – and one of those big changes is our blog!

When I first started shooting professionally, my blog was the main platform for me to share my work; it was fun and allowed me total creative freedom to create content and showcase the work that I was doing and highlight the things that were inspiring me: fast-forward seven years and as much as I hate to admit it, but my beloved blog has gotten stale.  Slowly, as the years wound on, my blog became less about creating and sharing fun and interesting content, and instead became more about hosting images and sneak peeks.

I decided somewhere in the middle of this year to change that.  I really enjoy blogging.  The act of sitting down with a cup of coffee and a few quite moments to organize my thoughts in a cohesive way and share them with others is honestly quite satisfying.  Plus, I kinda love writing.

We’re going to be sharing a whole lot of fun and interesting content weekly – everything from how to plan a wedding to what really goes on behind the scenes at a photoshoot!

So, stay tuned for a newly revamped, totally recharged blog!  And let the adventure begin!

Post Comment
Post a Comment